Monday, March 22, 2010

New Family Pictures!

Well, we've been WAY overdue, but we finally got some new family pictures. I can't even tell you how pleased I am with them.....especially considering Caleb was completely impossible to work with. I'm surprised ANYTHING turned out. The family group pictures are not entirely my favorite, cuz the few where Caleb was actually smiling, Angie was either sleeping or being a bobble-head. But that's allright. We probably should've waited till she could hold her head up....but I just didn't want to put it off any longer. We'll get more in a year.

Our photographer was my sister-in-law's (Amanda) mother: Suzette Stokes. She's truly gifted, and the price was right! We were so lucky that we had such beautiful weather as well! We took the pictures last Friday (March 19). It was warm enough that I didn't have to worry about my baby freezing in the outdoor air. We loved working with Suzette, and are looking forward to doing it again.

We also got Angie's baby pictures, and she was a smiley happy thing for the WHOLE thing! I couldn't be more pleased with her. I sware every picture turned out so good, I want to frame each one of them! This photo shoot was a great birthday present!

The pictures are in a slide show, because there are just too many!

1 comment:

John and Robyn said...

They turned out sooo cute. The one where Caleb is leaning against a door or something with his hands in his pocket is my favorite!! I want one of both of them...or one of them together!