On a different note, I hope nobody's sick of me posting pictures of baby Angie every time. She's kinda my life right now. I just can't believe my little six-pounder is already getting some baby fat and talking to me! She loves attention! And she tries so hard to interact with you. But most of the time, her mouth is moving but no sound is coming out. But then sometimes she figures it out and starts cooing. It's so cute!
Some things about Angie:
- She loves to be swaddled. (even now....I thought she'd be grown out of it by now, but not so. After she's had about 30 minutes to an hour of awake time, she starts to fuss. And then I just wrap her up in her blanket, and lie her in bed or her bouncy seat and she falls right to sleep).
- She loves her brother. Caleb always comes and talks to her, "Hi baby!!" and he'll even coo at her like we do.....which is REALLY cute. I'll have to get a video of it, cuz I know he mostly does it cuz he's seen us do it. But regardless of the reason, she LOVES it. She just watches him whenever he's close to her.
- If you let her cry long enough, her voice starts to tremble and she has the MOST HEARTBREAKING cry you'll ever hear. (I'll have to get a video of that too....prepare yourself though, it's VERY sad).
- She loves her daddy. I don't know how I can tell this. It's the way she looks at him or something. And there are times when I just can't calm her down, but daddy knows how. And when I feed her......she always holds in her last burp and I will spend upwards of fifteen minutes trying to get it out. Then I pass her to her daddy, and whoop it comes right out.
- She has beautiful long eyelashes. Just like her brother. This is one feature I don't think my children will ever have a problem with. Parker and I always joke that Caleb's eyelashes go half-way down his cheeks. And it seems like Angie's eyelashes are getting longer each day. She's so beautiful.
- She is EXTREMELY long. Her torso is so long, most of her onesies bunch around the legs because I have to stretch them just to button them up. Her hands and feet are also long. I couldn't believe how long her feet were when she was born. They looked like they were half the length of her leg.
- She loves her bath. (although I confess, it is much harder to remember to bathe your children when you have two of them.) But when she does get her bath, she never cries. She's almost getting too long for the kitchen sink. When she straightens her legs, she almost bonks her head on the other end of the sink .
I'll have to post some more videos soon. I just can't believe my baby has grown so much already.
2 comments:
I LOVE seeing pictures of sweet little Angie! I'm sure nobody gets tired of looking at her adorable little self. I can't believe how much she's grown already!
Keep those pictures coming!
Goodness she has big eyes. What a cutie! And I cant imagine anyone really LIKING the taste of spit up. Oh the trials of being a baby. :D
Mikey used to do what we called his goat cry. Cause when he'd been crying for a while his voice would tremble and yes, it is heartbreaking.
She's a cutie!
Post a Comment