I'll warn you, this post is kinda jumbled. I'm throwing all my pictures on here that I haven't put up yet....so it's not all about on thing.
We finally got Caleb a booster seat. He's not quite four....but he's been in the "age 4" weight backet for over six months. So we figured he's close enough. One down-side to booster seats is there's nowhere to rest your head once you fall asleep.

Angie is five months old today. I can't believe my baby has grown so much! In some ways, I still feel like it's January and we just brought her home. But no.....it's been five months. And she's over doubled in size. She's getting curious. She likes to hit and shake things to see if they'll make noise. She's getting pretty good at grabbing things, and as of last week she's been eating rice cereal. She's finally starting to not spit it out after every bite. I can tell she likes it.

She also sits in the BUMBO seat really well. And it is better than any high-chair (because it takes up less space!). Below, you see the classic picture of Parker balancing the baby with one hand. I'd freak out, except he's been doing it since Caleb was six weeks old. Hasn't dropped a kid yet. :)

Caleb really does thik Parker is his own personal jungle-gym. Parker has to kind a be careful, cuz Caleb will just jump on hs back at any given place or time.....like when he's bent over talking to Angie. (see below)

Okay, this first video is Angie's new thing. She's been growling. You can pretty much guarantee...if she's awake, she's growling. She' much louder now (compared to this video). And she's even starting to squak a bunch too. It's so cute!
Lastly....this video actually goes with the last post about the letters in my stir-fry. I cant believe how big Caleb is either! He's tall! And he's starting to understand explanatins of things. I can tell him a word, and what it means...and BAM it's part of his vocabulary. He's so smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment