Saturday, August 23, 2008

Never Miss A Day

Okay, for the next few months, the purpose of this blog is to keep Parker up to date with the goings-on of his family here in Boise. Yesterday I gave Caleb a bath, and he was being pretty cute. Here's some pictures and videos of what he was doing.



Okay so the funniest part about the whole thing was, after he was done and I had him dried off with a clean diaper and his jammies on, I went in to talk to my dad for a minute. When I went to put him to bed I couldn't find him. So I went back into the bathroom and you guessed it, he'd found his way back into the tub again! Clothes and everything. AGAIN! This time he says, "TOYS!!" He's sure a joy, and Parker we both miss you so much already. This morning he asked when I pulled him outa bed, "Where's Daddy?" I love you. See you at Hells Canyon.

3 comments:

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

Oh my goodness that kid cracks me up! We seriously enjoyed playing with him and we are so amazed at how smart he is. He is such a lovable kid. We are so proud to be his aunt and uncle!

Sarah said...

I think the 2nd video was my favorite watching him try to push the soap down then rub it in his hair. He is such a cutie. :)

Brody and Ashley said...

Caleb is hilarious! Heather I found your blog. I am so excited! It will be great to keep up with you guys and see pictures of you all. We heard about Parker. Dang I bet you guys miss each other. Hopefully the time goes quickly and he'll be done with school before you know it. We miss you guys. Keep in touch!