Caleb was really cute while we were at the dam. He threw rocks into the water and said, "Oooooohh!!! Splash!" This trip was truly an improvement from last time. He is really starting to get better with his fear of water. We took him to the beach and at first he just wanted to play in the sand, and not touch the water, and then he got his feet wet, and then he got his legs wet, and then his tummy and before you knew it, he was saying, "Swimming!" Even though the water was still kinda cold. 
These pictures are all from our trip to the dam. Everybody did some fishing, and it was REALLY windy, but it was sure pretty. Caleb kept trying to take his shoes off and stand in the water. He'd say, "feet?" But for some reason the dam water is way colder than the water at the beach. I'm so glad he's getting better with the water, he just has to get used to it. He doesn't like being thrown in.


These pictures are all from our trip to the dam. Everybody did some fishing, and it was REALLY windy, but it was sure pretty. Caleb kept trying to take his shoes off and stand in the water. He'd say, "feet?" But for some reason the dam water is way colder than the water at the beach. I'm so glad he's getting better with the water, he just has to get used to it. He doesn't like being thrown in.
Here's a picture of the boys fishing. The luck wasn't as good as last time, but it was still fun.
Well now it's official. Labor day is over, and so is all the fun. Now we welcome AUTUMN! My favorite season by far. It's a time for sweaders, scarves, long pants and boots. And lets not forget....football. I've never considered myself as the sports type, but it is true that I love football. Not so much professional, but college and high school games are the best. Something about that cold air just makes me wanna paint my face and go sit by the band.


Sorry my updates are so sparce. It's been tough to get on the computer when you're camping for five days. I sure do love hells canyon though! I got some serious water skiing in, and I even managed to recover from a minor hand injury (boy was that scary! It was my left hand too!) But it was better in a day, and I was able to ski three more times before we left. I must say, I think I'm finally getting good (or at least I hope so). Sorry no pictures of skiing this time....I forgot the camera. Okay I'm out!
Well now it's official. Labor day is over, and so is all the fun. Now we welcome AUTUMN! My favorite season by far. It's a time for sweaders, scarves, long pants and boots. And lets not forget....football. I've never considered myself as the sports type, but it is true that I love football. Not so much professional, but college and high school games are the best. Something about that cold air just makes me wanna paint my face and go sit by the band.
2 comments:
Looks like it was tons of fun...of course it would have been way more fun if we had been there. Sirously I'm glad we didn't come all the way out there for just Saturday...hopefully next year we will be able to plan a week in the summer.
Hey, just so you know, we get our games at ABU Games, in Boise just off Fairview and 5 mile on Wildwood. They have Ticket to Ride for $34.99 so it's a little more but then you don't have to pay for shipping. But you can play with us online anytime for free now! :) Yay! Another game lover!
Post a Comment