Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shave your head.........

Can I just say that my husband is an amazing older brother?
When Garrett was diagnosed with cancer, Parker told him that he would shave his head when Garrett had to go through chemotherapy. Well, the day has come, and Garrett was shaving all his hair off........so Parker did too. I'll just post a few of the pictures. But there's videos and stuff on Garrett's blog. So visit that one too. But I'm not gonna post everything twice.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great big brother, you never know, he might decide he likes it better that way

Chelsi said...

That's awesome! What a great big bro.

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE This!

Jill and Travis said...

I have wondered before if I would shave my head if a close relative of mine had to go through chemo. I am not sure I would be brave enough. Way to go Paker! I love when brothers are so close!