Last night I went to give Caleb his dinner. The neighbors brought us homemade soup, homemade bread, and a caesar salad. Caleb saw that soup and got so excited, he climbed into his high chair. I started feeding it to him, and he pulled the spoon outa my hand and put it into his own mouth. Then he wouldn't give it back. Well, I didn't object. If he wants to feed himself that's fine by me. That meant I could sit down and eat myself.
Well, I'd say 90% of the soup spilled before it made it to his mouth. But he ate almost the whole bowl on his own (10% at a time). That really wasn't a milestone...I mean he is almost 3. However, the funny part was the faces he was making between bites. So here's the video of Caleb being a cheese-ball.
3 comments:
He is so stinkin silly! I love that kid!
That's awesome! I love it.
Oh my gosh he is so cute!
Post a Comment