I know this happened almost a week ago, but I've been busy so sorry. But here's the news now.
Last Thursday I had a job interview with a dentist in Twin Falls. It went well, the office is a little different from the awesome place I'm working right now. It's a lot older, and smaller than where I'm at, but hygiene's hygiene. Well, on Sunday Dr. Thompson (the dentis from Twin) called my cell phone and offered me a permanent full-time job in his office! I took it, and then Monday I gave Dr. Johnson my 2 weeks notice. So finally after an 8 month search for a full time job (Oh I forgot to mention! WITH BENEFITS!) I have it! No it's not my dream job. I'm working my dream job right now....they just don't have enough work for me to stay. So I take what I've been offered, and after a year of living with my parents, I am proud to say....
WE'RE MOVING OUT!!!
Today Parker and I drove to Twin Falls and paid a deposit on a SPACIOUS 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. It's a bit pricy....but all the other apartments in Twin Falls had an income cap which we exceed. So we really didn't have much of a choice. PLUS the place has a pool, a year round hot tub, putting green, children's play-place, AND (my personal favorite) a 24 hour fitness center.
Check out the apartment website: http://www.rivercrestapartmentcommunity.com/
Take a look at the apartment floorplans, we'll be living in "The Twin."
JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW WE'RE SOOO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE ALL GROWN UP.
MAY 1st we're moving to Twin Falls. Come and see us, we'll be in an adorable place. Although goodness know that it'll take us FOREVER to gather all of our stuff back together. It's scattered everywhere along the road from here to Boise.
YAY for us! We're moving cuz I finally got a job!
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting! And from where I'm sitting, the prices on those apartments are AWESOME!
I just went back and looked at the website and it looks like it will be REALLY cute Heather! nice work!
Awesome! Congrats on the job! We'll have to come visit and swim! I looks very nice!
LOVE the appartment! Its HUGE! That is so exciting. I hope the job turns out better than the office looks.
wow it looks really nice, and congrats on the job AND moving out. I don't know how mark and I would have done any longer than 3 months. Kudos to you guys. I'm so excited for you.
Just read the SCARE story... that is crazy! I can't believe he fell asleep. Glad it turned out ok. You never know with little boys, they are very curious. Glad you officially permanent with benefits. That is so awesome! Looks like a great place. Congrats on the good news.
Post a Comment