Monday, June 8, 2009

Five Years

Well, I'm sorry that I don't have any great pictures at the moment, or any that have been taken recently for that matter....especially of me and Parker. Every picture is of Caleb. Who'd have thought? Who takes pictures of their kids instead of themselves? Anyway.

On Friday June 5th, Parker and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. We went to Boise and had dinner at this new restaurant called Barbacoa. It was AMAZING! And then we went to the movie theatre and saw "Angels and Deamons." Which we really enjoyed. Parker and I don't get to see many movies.
I just want to add that Parker is my best friend in the world. When I was in missouri for my grandpa's funeral, I was with my family...my parents, and my brother. But whenever I thought of something I wanted to say, or a shoulder I wanted to lean on (which I know I could with my own family)...but I wanted my husband more than anything. I can't believe five years has already gone by. And we've been through so much: the wedding and honeymoon, 3 apartments and 2 parent's houses, graduation, the birth of our son. And now that we're back on our own again, I just can't get over how nice it is to get to be together with just our family.
Now I love our son, he is in many ways the part of life that keeps us the busiest right now. But at the end of it all, he will grow old and find an eternal companion with someone else. And it's gonna be me and Parker.....forever. I am so glad that we have eternity. He is my love, my friend, my companion, and a wonderful husband.
I hope the next five years are just as good...no, I'm sure they'll be better. Parker I love you.








1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Congrats! It is crazy how fast time goes... I can't believe it rained right as you got done. Glad the sprayer worked out for ya. Sounds like Caleb is coming right along. Tydon still to this day, when he goes poop, says "Get back mom, get back." That is how I know he's pooping. He isn't shy about announcing when he has to go poop though, just doesn't want an audience while he's doing his duty. The best is in the store when he announces just loud enough to turn some heads ;)