
Some of you may or may not have heard that Michael Jackson died today. Cardiac arrest, though they won't say HOW THAT happened yet. But this post is not a loving memory post, it's just me giving my two-cents on the matter, cuz that's what I get to do with this blog of mine. I just want you all to know, that despite all the crazy things that went on in this guy's life (especially towards the end.....and lets be honest, he got pretty freaky there) I have always been, and will forever be a fan of Michael Jackson's music. I have like 3 mix CD's of all my favorite songs, and to this day I work out to his songs on my ipod. I always thought it'd be cool to someday go to a Michael Jackson concert (big money I know....but it's Michael JACKSON!) but I guess that'll never happen. But, I am still determined that one day I will learn all the dance moves to the "beat it" video. Now, I tried to embed the video onto this post...but you tube has disabled the embedding mechanism on all his videos. (I've heard Michael Jackson has some of the most strict copywright laws on his stuff...I wonder if that has anything to do with it). So you'll just have to go to you tube and watch the video yourself. Just thought you all might wanna know....yes I am a fan.
2 comments:
I will always be a fan too!
I actually did hear about this today, kinda sad. I will forever be a fan as well. He was an amazing artist, with music and dance.
Post a Comment