Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Back On!!



Well, if you didn't get the gist of it last year, I am a serious fan of the TV show "So you think you can dance". And last week was the official first episode of the top 20. So, of course (I'm sure I'll be doing this every week) I've posted a few of my favorite dances so you all can see how awesome it is!

Oh by the way, I LOVE this show!

3 comments:

The Wight Family said...

Heather! I am so excited about his season...there were so many good dances. I loved Ade and the ballerina. That dance was so good! I'm excited to chat about them with you!

Jill and Travis said...

Oh Heather, you are so funny. I love how excited you get about things. It's awesome! I wish I wasn't such a white girl, so I could use moves like those in the video. Haha

Tom and Emily said...

We love that show to. We will be watching it with you!

Emily