She can also be quite loud at times. She loves to squauk!! And sometimes, if you're funny enough, she'll even giggle for you.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Angie update....
I can see how it might be kinda dumb to create a post as simple as this. I have nothing more to say except that Angie is finally rolling over. A lot. She's finally figured out that it gets her places, and she doesn't throw a fit when she's on her stomach, because if she decides she doesn't like it she'll just flip over. She's one week away from being 6 months old. So she's got one week to learn how to sit up.................right? Just kidding. She's got her own timeline. Robyn says Kaylee is sitting up now. Angie is just so stiff. She loves to stand so much. She tries to stand up out of the BUMBO seat even (although she can't.....she tries). She'll get it. It seems like she gets cuter every day. And I just can't believe how much she's grown. I still feel like I just brought her home from the hospital. Here's a few pictures! This first one's my favorite!
About a week ago she started grabbing her feet too. I think it's so cute!



She can also be quite loud at times. She loves to squauk!! And sometimes, if you're funny enough, she'll even giggle for you.
She can also be quite loud at times. She loves to squauk!! And sometimes, if you're funny enough, she'll even giggle for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment