Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goodbye

Yesterday we said goodbye to Garrett. He is now on a mission. After some time in the MTC, he will be going to Baltimore, Maryland.I am really going to miss this kid. He's grown up so much since Parker and I got married. And even in just the few weeks before he left, I could really see how much he'd grown and changed. We're so proud of Garrett that he is serving a mission. And it's just such a miracle that he's even able to go! A year ago he was bald from chemo fighting cancer for his life.
I know he's going to be an awesmoe missionary. He has a great testimony. I've told him that I'm gonna be really good at writing him, so that he can always stay up-to-date on how the kids are doing. I am a pretty good letter-writer when I want to be. And we all know missionaries always need letters. I think I'll send thsese pictures in my first letter....what do you think?

No comments: