I feel like we've been working on this thing forever!! Remember our waist-high weeds along the side of the house?...........
TA DAAAA!! This morning we decided to beat the heat and finish the project before we could get scalded by the terrible heat! We started at about 9:30 and we were done before noon....
I am so excited!! Our front yard is really coming together! And we're running out of excuses to get started on the back...... yikes!
to the left of the flower bed will be a concrete slab for a padio......so we still have some tall weeds. But we're getting closer to being finished!! I'm so excited!
We have a pretty rosebush on the side of the house. It's yellow roses with pink/orange tips. It's so pretty! The only thing I don't like is it's REALLY thorny.
Then I bought us a new white rosebush to put in front of Caleb's window. Parker says it's good to have thorny bushes in front of windows....it deters those who might break into the place. I also bought these orange lillies....they're SOOO pretty! And some white daiseys. Those things attract BEES!! Which I kinda like. Honey bees. Not wasps. I feel like I never see honey bees anymore.
1 comment:
It looks so good! I am so proud of you guys. I can't wait to see the "finished" product when the flowers are in full bloom and the patio is all done! It is going to be the nicest house on the block for sure!
Post a Comment