Friday, July 16, 2010

Six months

Angie is six months old today! I know I say this all the time, but I still feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. And now she's grabbing stuff out of my hands! She has also discovered my earrings, and wants to pull on them..... I wear a lot of earrings.... I'd better be careful. She also loves to grab her daddy's face. I'm not sure why. She doesn't grab mine. But it's like whenever he stoops down to talk to her, she reaches out and touches his face. It's so cute!!

She rolls across the room all the time now. She's finally discovered it gets her places. And she's ready to go go go. She also won't wear her bows anymore. She's figured out how to pull them off and then proceed to chew on them. I may get a few people who might think she's a boy....especially since NONE of her 6 month clothes are pink.....all yellow or green or brown. Funny how that worked out. And now no bows to clarify...... oh well.
I gave Angie her first taste of baby food yesterday. Squash. She wasn't a fan. But for some reason she still isn't too used to eating from a spoon yet. She has been having rice cereal once a day for about a month now.....

With baby food comes smelly diapers!! Phew!! Time put a trash can outside!!

It feels like it just barely got warm outside, and summer's already half-over! We have a few things to do before summer ends though.....
next week is Caleb's birthday. I think we're gonna take him swimming at the hot springs or something.
We are planning a trip to Vegas to spend some time with Robyn and John. Yes it's gonna be hot, but flights are cheap and we haven't been out there for 3 years.
We also want to go camping one of these weekends.....just our little family.
And Labor day weekend we'll be going to Hell's Canyon with my parents. A fun tradition that we love. It wouldn't be summer without Hell's Canyon......hopefully no rain this year (last year we got rained out.....first time in like ten years).
Also before it gets cold again, we will be tilling tup be back yard. COMPLETELY. We're gonna churn it up, and then level it flat. And then we'll plant grass seed to grow through the winter. Then when next spring hits, BAM! We'll have a yard!!

No comments: