"Happ-thee burr teee veee!" I'm not sure why he says "tv" I'm sure it's just cuz it's a word he recognizes. But we waited all day for Parker to get home from Girl's camp to celebrate the party. (Parker volunteered to be the priesthood leader at girls camp cuz they were so short on people). However, there is NO CELL PHONE RECEPTION up there, and they asked him to stay another day cuz the next person that was supposed to be there didn't come. So I had no way of knowing when he'd be home. So around six, Anna and her family, and Melissa and her family all came to celebrate the birthday, my friend from High School, Pat, came as well.......and Parker STILL wasn't home. I told everyone that if Parker didn't come home that we'd have to do the birthday another time because I know he'd never forgive me for having a party without him. So time came and went, and Anna finally had to take her family home. Just as Melissa was packing up her kids, Parker showed up. So we had a birthday party around eight thirty. The kids were so excited!! Caleb loved to hear everybody sing to him.Real quickly.... a word about the cake. Pink frosting for a boy you might ask? Well....lets just say that I forgot that red and white make pink. I thought, "Oh....red will look good with the yellow tractor" but I didn't realize it'd turn pink. I know.....ART 101, but I forgot. So yes, caleb had pink on his cake. Get over it.
Incase you couldn't tell, tractors was the theme of the birthday. Tractor on the cake, and TWO tractor presents. One big green John Deere from Grandma and Grandpa Harris, and one yellow Tonka truk from Parker and Me. And I also got Caleb this red wagon, cuz it was so cheap, and He absalutely LOVED it at the store. He just kept pushing it around.
And then....lets not forget the grand finale....BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! Caleb TOTALLY loved that! While Chase and Tyler were so excited about the tractors....although Caleb loved his tractors, it was nothing compared to how much he likes his buzz. He even gives him kisses he likes him so much. It's way cute.

So Here's Caleb in his red wagon holding his Buzz and saying, "CHEESE!!" He definately knows how to smile for the Camera. What a cutie!!! I can't believe my baby boy is two years old! Actually, technically his birthday isn't until tomorrow, but we celebrated today cuz we might go to Burley tomorrow. Then I know grandma and grandpa Lyons will also wanna give him a birthday party....which is fine by us! Caleb loves birthdays!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!
Okay, so I just needed to add another blirb about my working interview yesterday. I honestly think I made a fool of myself but they liked me anyway. They had a patient seceduled for me twenty minutes after I got there. And the instruments definately need replaced....however Dr. Weaver has just bought this practice, so I know he's got some things he wants to change. I'm just gonna give him a few (handfuls) of suggestions. But at the end of the day, they offered me a job with full health coverage, retirement, paid holidays, free dentistry (courtesy of Dr. Weaver...so generous), and I'll be working 3 days a week for a while, and then they're gonna bump it up to four in a few weeks. YAY!! I didn't give a direct answer cuz I had to talk to Parker first....however I'm planning on taking the job. I start Monday!! We're all pretty excited. My diploma also came in the mail when I got home that night. It's already hanging on my wall....I'm way too proud of that thing not to show it off. Well, this weekend is the 24th of july celebrations....as well as Caleb's OTHER birthday party....so you can expect pretty much a post a day for the rest of the weekend. Love you all!
3 comments:
We are soooooo sad we can't be there for the Grandma and Grandpa Lyons birthday party! We come home in 2 weeks from today so you can bet on another little party when we're there! He can expect another birthday present from Aunt Jayne and Uncle Alex! He is getting so big and actually talking really really good. He doesn't even seem like the same kid anymore! I just hope he recognizes us...that's what I worry about the most :(
I love the wagon! Our baby sitter has one just like that...I Lucas LOVES it. He sits in it while another little kid pulls him around...He just laughs and giggles the whole time!
WOW, Congratulations on your new job, that is so exciting. And I can't believe Caleb is already 2! These last 2 years have gone by SO FAST. And your frosting looked red to me, not pink.
Post a Comment