Ok so I have to say a little tid-bit about this video because Caleb was walking around the driveway with all the other kids, and he saw these little red heels sitting there. He instantly sat down on the ground, and took off his sandals so he could put those things on and walk around in him. Parker's concinved the kid has issues, but I know better. Two year olds just wanna be big kids, and be independent. So putting on shoes is one of the first things that kids can do by themselves, and the fact that Caleb always happens to choose to put on Women's shoes is simply because they are so much more attractive! If you're given a bright color, vs a dull and boring color I guarantee a two-year-old will pick the bright one. So it goes with shoes. They're just more fun! And it has nothing to do with masculinism or feminism....it's just my little boy trying to do something by himself. And it was HILARIOUS. He wasn't the only child to try those shoes on that day either. So we know it's not just Caleb being weird.
During the volleyball game, it's hard to keep the kids from running into the middle of it and getting trampled. So my father, being the wonderful man that he is, hooked up that little trailer to the lawn-mower and took all the children for a ride. Caleb, as well as Kaleigh, and a few others rode nearly THE ENTIRE TIME! It was fun for the kids, and it kept them outa the way. Overall...the reunion was a success! Lots of fun! Happy 4th of july this weekend everyone. you can be looking forward to whatever we post about THAT this weekend.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Heather, I loved that video with Caleb wearing the red shoes. That was so funny!
Caleb is wearing the Hawaiian outfit we sent him! That is the first time we've seen it on him since we sent it! AHHHHH! I have some cute nephews that's for sure! Hope you guys had a wonderful Fourth of July! We sure did! We miss you like crazy too. We will be home in 1 month exactly from now! YAH!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
No worries on the 4th of July thing. I wouldn't feel comfortable inviting someone to Leann's either. As far as the Hell's canyon thing goes. Of course we'd love for anyone who wants to come along, but I totally understand about the money thing. We probably don't have the money either, but it would be our only caming trip this whole summer so we are probably just going to try and make it work. I'll let you know when we decide.
Post a Comment