Allright- so the Lord is TRULY a God of miracles, because today I got my WREB results and it really was a miracle because you have to get a 75% to pass and I got a 76.5% I am actually quite emberassed about this score, but at least I don't have to fork out another 800 dollars and take it again in Washington or something like that...and find another patient! WHOO would that be a nightmare. I'm actually kinda emberassed that my classmates will hear about this score too, but I share it because I am truly shocked that I deserved such a miracle, and I guess I wanna share. The important thing is I get to start EARNING money instead of giving it away. And oh what a relief it is! I PASSED THE WREB EXAM!! On a lighter note....I also got my score for the restorative exam...and I am VERY proud to announce that I got a 91.72!! Honestly I wasn't too worried about passing that one....I've always liked restorative....especially on plastic teeth! :) Anyway, now I'm just waiting on the state board to send me that darn jurisprudence exam. I mailed my application almost two weeks ago, but they still haven't sent it to me. DON'T THEY KNOW I WANT A JOB?!! Goodness. What a day! It is seriously nothing short of a miracle. I probably got the worst score in the class....but at least it was a passing one. Here's my success cards: the top one is the dental hygiene examination, and the one below it is the restorative. I already knew I passed the anasthesia (although that was more of a challenge than I bargained for too)! At least the hard part is OVER. Thank you ISU for preparing me.....even if I did put a shame to the department with my pathetic score. I'm not complaining...I just know I should have done better.
Okay so these are pictures from Settler's park today. I sware it's the coolest park I've ever seen. They have these xylophone things all over the place, and the ground is like this spongy mat that makes you bounce when you walk. And all the staircases are safe for little children like Caleb to climb. He really enjoyed it.



Ca
Caleb is kinda a turkey-bird when it comes to slides. I don't know what it is....when we lived in Pocatello, he would go down any slide he was put on....no questions asked. He loved it. But since we've moved to Boise, he's suddenly a chicken, and he has to hold onto the sides the entire way down. Even on the slides for the rainbow play-set at my mom's house (or my house...whichever is the right way to describe it....both probably). But he's getting better.


This is Caleb being a little cheese-ball. He's actually saying "CHEESE!!" For this picture. Like his fuzz-ball haircut? I did that last week....pretty much a hack-job...but it's either that or he looks like a little scrub....and then I have nothing but to be emberassed when we go to church each week. Now he looks like he's ready to join the army....and it's cute most of the time. Except when he just wakes up. I sware his hair is OUT OF CONTROL!



Caleb loves his daddy. The truck is in the back yard because Parker is in the process of fixing my mom and dad's roof. WHAT A JOB! The truck bed is full of shingles. They have also entrusted us to paint the entire house! I picked the colors, and as soon as the roof's done the house is finally gonna be all the same color! YAY! Yes they could make a decision....it just took nine years. The house is gonna look BEAUTIFUL when it's done.


Okay, I know it's late, but the next pictures are from our adventures of the 4th. We woke up early that morning and hit the lake for some water skiing and wake-boarding. I was an idiot and didn't float my ski enough so it took me about five tries before I got up (as opposed to my first try when I went last week). As a result I AM SORE!! But it'll just make me stronger for when I go the next time. I wish I would have brought the camera...but alas I forgot it AGAIN! Which is truly a shame cuz I think I was cutting up that lake pretty good too. And It usually takes me a couple of runs before I start cutting. It's like I forget how every year and I have to re-learn all over agian. But boy it's fun! My favorite sport by far, and it's the ONE sport that I'm better than Parker at. And I will ALWAYS hold that against him. It's my pride really....I can water ski, and he can't. Ha ha. Okay, after the lake we went to my aunt's house and went swimming in her pool. Caleb did so good! I'm sure it's cuz the water was the perfect temperature. He was only scared at the beginning, and he even let us put him in that float-tube so we didn't have to hold him the entire time. We had so much fun. And Caleb did too.


My handsome husband, showing off his beautiful farmer's tan for the camera. And his lovely facial expressions. I won't dis him too bad...I've got a farmer's tan too. Thanks to the lake that morning. I wore the t-shirt to protect me, and instead it made me look rediculous. I'll even it out...it'll just take the ENTIRE summer, and then nobody will care cuz summer will be over.



Caleb loves to say "Cheese!" In the background is my cousin, Nathan and his wife, Megan, and their daughter, Kaleigh. She never did get used to the water. She cried every second she was in it. But she'll get better. She sure is a cutie. She's only two weeks younger than Caleb. And she's like half his size....not really but pretty close. Caleb's a tank and she's a fairy. Both VERY cute.

And again, Parker enjoying his time in the pool. I have NEVER met anyone who likes to swim as much as Parker. He is always the first in the pool, and the last out. He's worse than the kids. But that's okay....he keeps me young.
Caleb is kinda a turkey-bird when it comes to slides. I don't know what it is....when we lived in Pocatello, he would go down any slide he was put on....no questions asked. He loved it. But since we've moved to Boise, he's suddenly a chicken, and he has to hold onto the sides the entire way down. Even on the slides for the rainbow play-set at my mom's house (or my house...whichever is the right way to describe it....both probably). But he's getting better.
This is Caleb being a little cheese-ball. He's actually saying "CHEESE!!" For this picture. Like his fuzz-ball haircut? I did that last week....pretty much a hack-job...but it's either that or he looks like a little scrub....and then I have nothing but to be emberassed when we go to church each week. Now he looks like he's ready to join the army....and it's cute most of the time. Except when he just wakes up. I sware his hair is OUT OF CONTROL!
Caleb loves his daddy. The truck is in the back yard because Parker is in the process of fixing my mom and dad's roof. WHAT A JOB! The truck bed is full of shingles. They have also entrusted us to paint the entire house! I picked the colors, and as soon as the roof's done the house is finally gonna be all the same color! YAY! Yes they could make a decision....it just took nine years. The house is gonna look BEAUTIFUL when it's done.
Okay, I know it's late, but the next pictures are from our adventures of the 4th. We woke up early that morning and hit the lake for some water skiing and wake-boarding. I was an idiot and didn't float my ski enough so it took me about five tries before I got up (as opposed to my first try when I went last week). As a result I AM SORE!! But it'll just make me stronger for when I go the next time. I wish I would have brought the camera...but alas I forgot it AGAIN! Which is truly a shame cuz I think I was cutting up that lake pretty good too. And It usually takes me a couple of runs before I start cutting. It's like I forget how every year and I have to re-learn all over agian. But boy it's fun! My favorite sport by far, and it's the ONE sport that I'm better than Parker at. And I will ALWAYS hold that against him. It's my pride really....I can water ski, and he can't. Ha ha. Okay, after the lake we went to my aunt's house and went swimming in her pool. Caleb did so good! I'm sure it's cuz the water was the perfect temperature. He was only scared at the beginning, and he even let us put him in that float-tube so we didn't have to hold him the entire time. We had so much fun. And Caleb did too.
My handsome husband, showing off his beautiful farmer's tan for the camera. And his lovely facial expressions. I won't dis him too bad...I've got a farmer's tan too. Thanks to the lake that morning. I wore the t-shirt to protect me, and instead it made me look rediculous. I'll even it out...it'll just take the ENTIRE summer, and then nobody will care cuz summer will be over.
Caleb loves to say "Cheese!" In the background is my cousin, Nathan and his wife, Megan, and their daughter, Kaleigh. She never did get used to the water. She cried every second she was in it. But she'll get better. She sure is a cutie. She's only two weeks younger than Caleb. And she's like half his size....not really but pretty close. Caleb's a tank and she's a fairy. Both VERY cute.
And again, Parker enjoying his time in the pool. I have NEVER met anyone who likes to swim as much as Parker. He is always the first in the pool, and the last out. He's worse than the kids. But that's okay....he keeps me young.
Sorry the post is so long, but hey, I had a lot to say!! I hope everyone else in DH did well on their boards. I know Ben did, otherwise he would have told me his score. He was just trying not to emberass me cuz he did so much better. We had the same patient you know. Yeah, I know he did well....Mr. ISU student of the year. Congratulations!
4 comments:
I swear that tongue of Caleb's is getting longer and longer...these cute pictures of you guys really makes us more home sick...We can't wait to see you in a month! Check out our pics from the 4th! LOVE YOU!
Heather,
I just want to let you know I do check out your blog. It's cute and I'm amazed at how well you make posts so often. Congratulations on passing your dental hygiene test!
We will be in Boise during the first week of August. Will you be there then, cause we would love to get together with you guys.
I LOVE Caleb's hair cut, it's so cute! You had a lot of really fun pictures. I need to get some more on mine too.
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Especially the one with Heather and Caleb in the pool! It is funny to see Caleb actually in the water! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in August. It is not that far away! Love you lots!
XOXO Robyn
Post a Comment