Monday, July 21, 2008

My Little Sister

Okay, so this post is dedicated to my little sister, Jayne. She's actually Parker's little sister, but since I never got a little sister, she's as good as mine anyway. These pictures are from Christmas, but I realized, Jayne, that you've probably never seen them before. For those of you who don't know, Jayne lives in Hawaii and so she does not get to see her cute little nephew very much. Well, after my many complaints on this blog about our dead digital camera, Jayne decided that to go without pictures was not an option, because she just doesn't get to see Caleb enough. So the sweet girl got us a new camera. Jayne, that was such an awesome thing to do. I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. I promise to take lots of pictures of Caleb so that you will never have to miss a day of him growing up. You are truly the little sister I never had. We love you very much and can't wait to see you at the Cassia County Fair!
And here is the picture of the AWESOME camera that Jayne got for us. I still can't believe it! We just need to get a memory card and we'll be set to go. Don't worry, I plan on picking one up tomorrow.




For those of you who don't know, I got my dental hygiene license today. I don't have physical posession of it, but I called the state board of dentistry and asked them if it'd been issued yet because I have a working interview with a dentist in Nampa on Wednesday at 1:30. I'm REALLY nervous! I feel like I haven't done dental hygiene in forever! And I'm really worried I'm gonna be so slow they're gonna have to ask the patients to come back. Nah...I'll be fine. It's gonna be fun. I'll let you know how it goes!!

2 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

That was really sweet of Jayne! i am glad you guys have a new camera, although I am not so sure I even noticed anything was wrong with the pictures from the other one. And YAY for you, Heather, on your license. Good Work! We are sure you will be awesome.

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

Reading this blog made me cry! I only did it out of love for you guys. That is what family is for! Keep taking those pictures! YAH!!!