Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Sad Day


Okay, I meant to make this post forever ago....but I've been kinda busy. Last Thursday was a very sad day. My heart was broken!! For all of you "So you think you can dance" fans, you'll know that last Thursday Will was eliminated from the competition. AMERICA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!!!!! So here's a video of one of my favorite dances of his. I can't believe you voted him off america!!! I honestly thought he was gonna win the whole thing. Now....I hope none of the other three boys win.....it'd better be one of the girls, cuz the other three guys are nothing compared to Will. Sorry, I sound obsessed, but I'm honestly just REALLY SAD. Out of the three girls that are left.....I honestly don't care who wins....I like Katie the best....but I don't care as long as it's not one of the guys. Cuz it shoulda been Will. Okay, there's my bit. Enjoy the video. :)


No comments: