Friday, June 26, 2009

If two's company, and three's a crowd....what's four?

I've been feeling pretty sick lately. An extra sensitive smeller, makes it so the dishes must never pile up, garbage must always be taken out, and leftover food needs to be put away by Parker and not me. I hit the sack around 10:00 at night, and if it's later than that.....I'm just even more queasy. And my least favorite part....I'm hungry every 3 hours....and if I don't eat, then I just get sick. I'm also very emotional lately. Last weekend Parker felt so bad for me, he came home with a bouquet of flowers and my favorite candy bar (hershey's cookies and cream). SO SWEET!! The flowers are beautiful! He's totally adding up his brownie points. But none of you need to worry, I've been to the doctor, and it's nothing that nine months won't cure....or actually it's only seven now...but you get the idea.
Today I had an uultrasound....healthy heartbeat, one inch long. It's an it! Now everybody can quit asking me when we're gonna have another kid, cuz in January, we'll be a family of four!

11 comments:

Chelsi said...

Yay! Congrats... That is so exciting. Hope you get feeling better. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Shelly said...

I was gonna say girl...all typical signs you are PREGGO!!! Congrats!! oh, and bytheway, 3 is a crowd and four is just getting hectic!! :) good luck! hope you start feeling better soon!

Tom and Emily said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. That is wonderful news :)

Brody and Ashley said...

Yeah, it's about time! Congratulations!

The Ingrams said...

FUN!!! That's so exciting, congratulations! I swear, there must be something in the water because practically everyone I know is pregnant. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Sarah said...

WAHOO! I'm so excited for you...not about getting sick, but well you know what I mean. Hopefully you are at the end of the sickness for a while.

Rick and Heather said...

Congrats!!! I was wondering who would be pregnant at the next DH baby shower, and it's YOU!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I'm gonna be an aunt to 2 more little ones all in the same month! YAH!!!!

Todd and Kaila Myers said...

Hooray! I'm so happy and excited for you! I'm gonna guess it's a girl. If it is, then maybe they'll start school together and always be in the same school and graduate together and...oh wait, that's us. But who knows? Maybe we started a trend! Good luck with your pregnancy. :)

Brian and Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! That is so great. I am happy for you guys.

Greg and Carlin said...

Oh wow heather! Congrats! I got the chills as I was reading your post thinking "This better not be just another poorly titled blog post!"