Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a great year ANGIE!

My baby girl is a year old today. How fast time flies! I can't believe it's allready been that long! She's so beautiful and such a joy! And yesterday (just in time for her birthday) she decided to start walking. She falls all the time....but she gets back up to walk instead of crawl. It's like she decided to grow up over night. And I still can't help thinking about how she was the size of my two hands. So tiny. I would really like my readers to re-watch the video of the day we brought her home. Click HERE


And finally a month-by-month re-cap of Angie's life so far.....
January 15, 2010


Angie Nicole Lyons was born at 6:04 AM. 6lbs 10 oz. A painful delivery. Always worth it.




February

March

April

May


June

July


August-September

October

November

December

January 15, 2011

(Today)

I love my baby girl! I am so blessed to have such wonderful children. I really think I got lucky with these two. Even down to the little things.....they both sleep well at night. Very well-mannered. They don't cry all that much. And overall I just have very happy children. I am so blessed to have Angie in my life. I'm so excited to see her continue to grow. At the same time.... Iwish she'd just stay little forever. But....as you can see from the last 12 pictures.....she's not doing that at all. She just keeps growing. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Hebsie she is SOOOO Dang cute!! Wish I saw your kids more often. They really are great kids. Happy birthday Angie :)