For some reason, today at work I was thinking about this 80's movie, and almost laughing to myself just thinking about it. Have any of you ever seen "Better off Dead"? Oh my heck, if you ever want to die laughing, just watch this movie. It's like the ULTIMATE 80's movie. and, I know I've already said this, but it's HILARIOUS! I've been thinking about it so much lately that I think I wanna get on the internet and order it, just so we'll have it....cuz it's SUCH a classic!

So my next question, what's YOUR favorite 80's movie?
Parker's:

"Footloose"
And I have one other I just wanna mention, cuz it's one of my favorites as well...
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Okay, everybody PLEASE leave a comment and let me know your favorite 80's movie. I'm really curious to hear this one.
8 comments:
ooo, that's a hard one. Lets see, Back to the Future, Bill and Ted, Clue, Flight of the navigator, Princess Bride, I havent see a lot of 80's movies, but thoes are my favorites that I've seen, and REMEMBER seeing. Mark and I have a pretty good collection of 80's movies though.
ps Lydia just sat next too me and said "Mom look. IT's Caleb, its' caleb."
I would have to say Goonies. That's a classic in my book! And made the same year I was born--weird. I would also have to through out Turner and Hooch. I love Tom Hanks!
Footloose is for sure a great one. Doesn't Dirty Dancing fit in there somewhere too?? Good times. Most of all I LOVE 80s music. Gord makes fun of me because of my love for Butt Rock, it's the BEST!!
Love all of those!! They 80's were the best :)
I just remembered another one of my favorites, so I HEAVE to list it:
The Money Pit
I'll second Jill: gotta love Tom Hanks. That one will make you cry laughint too.
My Favorite is "The Flight of the Navigator." I absolutely loved that movie as a Kid! I have so many memories of watching that flick on Saturdays growing up. I wanted to be the kid in the spaceship. I thought it was so cool. Oh and I also love "Better Off Dead" it is totally a classic. Awesome Hebs!
That's funny Heather! I was thinking of adding The Money Pit, too, but I decided just to leave what I had. I love that movie! I tried to have Travis and my roommates watch it a long time ago--Travis fell asleep and my roommate said, "There's two hours of my life I will never get back!" WHAT?! I guess some people don't appreciate a classic when they see one. I am glad you do. Travis would also like to add:
Indiana Jones movies. And Parker, Footloose, really? You can go ahead and mail me your man card.
I know these have already been listed but I second them. My favorites arr top gun and princess bride! Definetly!
Post a Comment