Well.....Lyons Pride is getting old. This is my 300th post! Holy cow! And all in just over 3 years. I have actually put a lot of thought into what I want to do for this particular post. And I really couldn't think of anything spectacular. So I just want to say that if there's anything I've learned from blogging.....it's that it really is an EXCELLENT way to keep personal history. And THAT truly is why I do it. It's more for myself than anyone else. I keep it public and I do believe I still have A FEW loyal readers out there (although I know I've lost many.....just from knowing how many blogs I've quit reading. Ha! Nothing personal, it's just so exciting when it's new. And this blog is really no longer new. I've seriously considered going private a few times. But instead I've changed a few accessibility options. It can't be found by search engines anymore and I think that's decreased my hits by A LOT. And I think I like it the way things are. I really am glad to have been able to keep such good personal history. Complete with pictures, because even though I was a good journal writer in the past.....lets face it. I spend more time on the computer these days than sitting in my bedroom scribbling away. So I've found something that works.
To celebrate this 300th post I just thought I would share a few of my favorites over the past 3 years:
The Jackalope (a practical joke Parker played on me)
Peach Pit Almonds
A Grove/Stampede Birthday
Enjoy folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment