Today it's official. I've been exercising for one week. How'd I do? I got up 4 days last week. I ran for 3 of them and biked for one. BIKING IS HARD! I learned quickly that it's more muscle-building exercise than cardio (which I seem to enjoy more). However building muscle mass increases metabolism, and therefore helps you to lose weight faster. So....I'll bike one day a week....I know I should do more, but I am REALLY not a fan.
Ok I know you're all curious. My current weight is:
163.4 lbs.
So five down. That's pretty good, since my son had a birthday party this weekend and we ate HOTDOGS! Not my number one choice when I should be choosing "Healthy" foods. But I guess the hotdog bun WAS whole-grain (or at least that's what Sara Lee said).
Thank goodness I'm not sore anymore. That is the miserable part about the first week. And getting up at six?.....not quite as hard as I thought it would be. It is getting darker in the mornings though. It won't be long before I'm running in the dark.
Ok we'll keep it short. I hope I can lose that much by next week!
1 comment:
Woo-woo! Keep it up Heather!
Post a Comment