I've added some more to my "Some Things About Me" post....check it out. As I got myself thinking, I remembered a lot more cool stuff I wanted to write. Don't worry, I'm currently working on my "Some Things About Parker" post. It'll be up soon.
Hey Heather, I found the link to your blog from the Workman's blog. Caleb is so cute!! I hope you are having fun...probably would be better with Parker there though!! Well, our blog is blgrimm.blogspot.com. Check us out! Lindsay
Heather-I love your things about you post!! Crocheting is something I secretly love to do as well, and I can't read a pattern either...luckily there are lots of lady's at work that know A LOT about crocheting...we should get together!!
Heather! Hey how are you? I came across your blog through Liz's (from Lanelle's) Your little boy is so cute! So you guys are back in Boise now? That's exciting. IT's fun to see what you're up to.
3 comments:
Hey Heather, I found the link to your blog from the Workman's blog. Caleb is so cute!! I hope you are having fun...probably would be better with Parker there though!!
Well, our blog is blgrimm.blogspot.com. Check us out!
Lindsay
Heather-I love your things about you post!! Crocheting is something I secretly love to do as well, and I can't read a pattern either...luckily there are lots of lady's at work that know A LOT about crocheting...we should get together!!
Heather! Hey how are you? I came across your blog through Liz's (from Lanelle's) Your little boy is so cute! So you guys are back in Boise now? That's exciting. IT's fun to see what you're up to.
Post a Comment