Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quote of the Day

Just so you know....I've decided that since so many people know me as "the movie quoter", that I'm gonna put a quote of the day on the blog. Now I'm not gonna lie......I may not update it every day (although I might at first....cuz it's just so much fun) but I'm gonna try. And if you can name the movie, and who said it.......then......well good job! Post it in a comment, or if you're not a blogger buddy (maybe you SHOULD BE!) then send me an e-mail....or just know to yourself that you figured it out. I'll post the results at the BOTTOM of the widgets once I've posted a new one. This is gonna be fun, I just know it!

Oh....and if you're wondering why I haven't updated the music in a while....welll I'm not gonna lie I've kinda gotten lazy, however the MAIN reason is because I REALLY like this first song! I haven't gotten sick of it yet....so I guess just keep waiting.

3 comments:

amy said...

You've Got Mail. said by Frank.

I think between Jeff and I we could quote most of that movie.

Anna Beal said...

You got me on that quote........Amy is probably right.

Kelli said...

fun idea Heather, and I agree with the first, You've Got Mail. how ya doin!