So yesterday we went to this restaurant in Albion (a small mountain town a few miles outside of Burley), and Caleb got some french fries, and Grandpa got a french dip sandwich. Well, Caleb has always loved to dip things in ranch dressing, but yesterday he discovered
"au jus" sauce! He was just dipping his fries in that sauce and eating all that he could. Then he wanted to dip in other things too, and he'd go back and forth between the ranch and the au jus. That got kinda gross, but he still ate it. I've decided he'll eat anything if he can dip it in sauce first.

I just have to say, the picture of Katelyn and Caleb is super cute, but the best part, is Buzz Lightyear there in the bottom corner. Caleb loves his Buzz! He has to hold him whenever he's eating his meals, and he always wants to pretend he's alive. I always have to offer Buzz a bite of food before I geve Caleb a bite. And Caleb will give him hugs and kisses as well. It's pretty cute. He always calls him "My, my Buzz!"
Today in Church, we were sitting on the benches, and Paul is the ward clerk, so he was walking around counting people in the benches, and Caleb saw him walking around. He looked at him, then at me and said, "I find my Grandpa!!" "My my Grandpa!!" And he was convinced he was gonna get to go with him. Then when he sat back down, there was no stopping him (we had to sit on different benches because the chapel was so full this week). I had to get up and walk around the whole chapel and bring him to his Grandpa, cuz he was going anyway. (He'd already started to crawl under people's feet so he could get out and go sit by him). Anyway, it was cute. Caleb loves his Grandpas, and I'll tell you why! Cuz they both will take him outside whenever he wants! Anyone would be the favorite if they did THAT!
One more thing, Caleb LOVES putting on lotion! We got a video of him putting some on after his bath. If you're putting on lotion, you'd better give him some too cuz he wants to rub it in. He likes you to put a little drop on his hands and then you just tell him where to put it. On his tummy, or his legs, or whatever. He calls it, "My, my wowshin!" (I don't know why, but he always refers to things as his.....and he always says "My" twice. "My, my bwanket!......."My, my baahper" (diaper)! And so on.
This last video is of Caleb holding a baby kitten. Grandma and Grandpa's cat, Maya, had four kittens last week. And Caleb has really enjoyed looking at them, petting them, and holding them. They're still quite small, but they just opened their eyes yesterday.
Anyway, it's been nice having Robyn and John back, even if it was just for the weekend. We're excited for the holidays to be able to spend more time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment