(Well....since I really don't watch much TV, I'm just gonna say my favorite shows period........I don't know if I watch enough fall shows to count for anything)
2. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Friends
5. Seinfeld
6. Smallville
7. The Crocodile Hunter
8. Dancing With The Stars
(Funny.....the majority of these are re-runs.....what can I say? I know what I like!)
Eight Favorite Restaurants
(I just have to say....call me boring, but I tend to find ONE favorite dish at each restaurant and then that's what I order....EVERY TIME. Cuz once I find something I know I'm gonna like, why change it? Why risk getting something I don't like if I already know what I DO like?)
2. Red Lobster
3. Olive Garden
4. Texas Roadhouse (it's really just because of the rolls)
5. Papa Kelsey's (Burly and Pocatello only)
6. Pizza Hut.....sorry but I LOVE pizza!
7. Johnny Carinos
8. Red Robin
Eight things I did yesterday
1. Applied for four different jobs, all out of state.
2. Made biscuits from scratch.
3. Played with Caleb outside for an hour.
4. Took Caleb to the library
5. Mailed my insurance bill
6. Colored pictures with Caleb.
7. Did 3 loads of laundry, including folding (which is saying something....I HATE folding laundry).
8. Watched "Dancing With The Stars"
Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. Getting a job
2. moving out
3. buying a house
4. decorating my own house
5. Parker's Graduation
6. Having another child
7. Getting insurance so I can have another child
8. Being self-sufficient
(WHOA! I wrote all eight of those in like less than a minute. Just goes to show you......you know what you want when you can't have it. And funny....almost all of those are dependent on number one.....which I can't get!)
Eight Things I Love About Fall
1. The crisp air
2. The leaves changing color
3. Football
4. Warm clothes
5. Boots
7. Pumpkins (pie....cookies....bread....dip....all yummy!)
8. The beginning of the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
Eight Things On My Wishlist
1. A Job
2. To Move Out
3. My Own House
4. Decorating My Own House
5. New Furniture
6. A Night Out (all night) alone with Parker
7. A Big book collection.....my own library
8. did I mention.....a job?
I know....this is almost identical to my things I look forward to. Sorry folks, there's very few things I want right now....and the ones I DO want are all on this list, and I want it so bad it's painful, depressing, and hard to live with every day.
Eight People I tag
1. Melissa (that's TWO for you!)
2. Sarah
3. Kelli
4. Kaila
5. Robyn
6. Jayne
7. Ashley Baird
8. Jill Turner



1 comment:
I miss Gilmore Girls- that was a good show!
So where are you looking to move too??
Post a Comment