Monday, October 27, 2008

Doin' The Dishes!

For some reason, I have memory of taking more pictures than what I have on my camera. I probably kept thinking to myself, "Oh this would be a cute picture" but then I only actually got out the camera this one time.This weekend Caleb and I went to Burley so that Parker wouldn't have to drive up here and miss the last day of hunting season. So we drove down on Friday, and that night we ordered pizza (I LOVE stuffed crust pizza....which is what we had) and hung out together. Saturday Parker went hunting, but I went to Relief Society Super Saturday and made THIS!!!
It's a clock! (well....I'm sure you figured that out). I painted the edges, and sanded it, and the designs are just scrapbook paper held on by some stuff called, "modge podge". Then we just attached the clock parts. I think on the left side, I'm gonna find some fun letters and have it say, "Lyons" or something. We'll see. Cool huh? Since I really don't get to make cute things like this.....ever. It was fun. And when I was done, I wanted to do another one. Well, the pictures are from Sunday after dinner. Caleb and I did the dishes together. Actually I did the dishes and he got water everywhere. That pink bowl in his hand was full of water at one point, and he dumped the entire thing on the floor. But it was cute. He likes to help with the dishes. And he kept saying, "I doin' nuh dishes!" He's such a little helper.
Oh a quick note about my interview.....it's not for the temp job. I really don't know what job it is.....part or full time. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Very cute. Aleena loves to help out in the kitchen too but I have to be in the right mood (vry patient) cause it takes way longer and usually means more work for me. She's sweet though, and I like that she enjoys cleaning :D

Sarah said...

I loved the video. It's so cute when kids want to help out, notice I didn't say helpful. No, not helpful, but VERY cute.