
Sorry about all the text-only posts lately. I've just had a lot to say I guess. Don't worry, Halloween is tomorrow and I promise more pictures!
Last night Parker found an ad for a hygienist in Burley. He went ahead and applied for me. It's at a public health clinic of some sort. Anyway, this morning they called me and asked me to come in for an interview on Monday. The ad said the job was only two days a week, but when I asked him over the phone he said it's three days a week, and a fourth will be added in about a month. So....it's FULL-TIME! Now, if I get it we'll have to move but honestly it's not far.....and Parker's family lives in Burley. So I have no problem living there. Hopefully they won't treat me so disposable there, because Burley is not saturated with dime-a-dozen hygienists like Boise is. Just thought you all should know, not all the doors are shut......and I'm not going down without a fight. Interview number eight here I come!
2 comments:
Good Luck!
Heather, I cannot believe this whirlwind you have been through! I hope this interview goes well for you! I find your path interesting. Isn't it amazing how the Lord directs us? That is the only thing I can attribute it all to. I am reminded of the words to a Garth Brooks song, "Just becuase he doesn't answer, doesn't mean he don't care. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." Hang in there friend!
Post a Comment