For some reason the pictures turned out kinda grainy, but the videos turned out a lot better. However....the videos seem to take FOREVER to load up. So you get what you see.
Caleb did absalutely AWESOME yesterday. This is the first time he didn't put up a fuss about getting in the water. We usually have to get him used to it. But this time he just stepped right on into the pool. And he had a BLAST swimming with his daddy! Parker even taught him how to plug his nose and blow bubbles. As you see from the video.....Caleb needs a little practice.
Well I gotta say.....the YMCA is a great place to take the kids at any time of the year. The water is always just right, and it put some fun into the bore of yesterday. Totally worth the price of admission in my book.
2 comments:
So fun! We love swimming. Tydon actually went all 3 times that day. He will randomly tell me and actually go, but not always. I spent 3 days taking him to the potty every 20 minutes and ever since then he has done great. He will be 2 on the 30th!! I need to start planning his party! Wish you guys were closer...
I know I overuse this phrase alot, but....CALEB IS GETTING SO BIG AND GROWN UP I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT! I can't wait to squeeze him and give him loves in a few days! YAH!
Post a Comment