Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Good To Be True.....

Oh yeah, my luck is THAT bad. I just got a call from Dr. Davis's office like ten minutes ago. They said they decided to go with someone else for their dental hygiene position. They said they'd keep my resume on file just incase. THANKS JERKS!

I've got an idea! Why don't you tell a desparate girl that she's got a job, and then twenty four hours later say, "Just kidding!"

I really have nothing to say. I'm really pissed off and I wanna scream. Also I really hate dentists right now.

UNEMPLOYED PARTY OF ONE?! Oh yeah, that's me.

7 comments:

The Laws said...

Heather...that totally sucks!! I can't beleive they would call you and tell you, you had it just to call back! That's crazy!! Well, they don't know what a good thing they're missing!! (and if it helps, I've always hated dentist but I think this makes it worse!)

Chelsi said...

I'm sorry to hear about the disappointing day. Gordon and I have really had to have faith lately while he has been interviewing. I know it is hard, but make the most of spending time at home. Try to be patient and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you. We will keep you in our prayers.

Anna Beal said...

Oh my goodness Heather!!!!! Did you cuss them out???!! I know I totally would have given it to them straight this time. I'm with you 100 percent on hating dentist's right now. I mean C'MON! Sis...you are in my prayers. Hang in there.

Brody and Ashley said...

That pisses me off too. That dentist office is full of air heads. Dang, I am so sorry.

Sarah said...

What total and complete JERKS! Do they have any idea what they are doing to you. I can't believe how many times that has happened to you. I'll keep you in my prayers too. That's about all I can do for you this far away. Go on a date with Parker as soon as you can and in the mean time have your self some good chocolate. And While you're at it, go egg the nearest dentist office

Sheri said...

That's incredibly unjust. I'm sorry they are such jerks!

The Wight Family said...

Heather!!! I KNOW exactly how you feel!