Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Facelift!

Okay, I've been wanting to do it for ages......but I've been putting it off, because it's just so much work....I mean it erases ALL MY WIDGETS! But I finally did it.....I've gone to three-columns! Hope you all like it. There's a few kinks....
the template I chose won't allow a picture in the header. That's a problem, don't worry though, Anna said she'd help me fix it in a couple days.
Also, I've lost the family pictures I had on the side-bars. I'll put up temporary ones, till I can get back to my mom's computer where they're saved. I've also re-categorized the other blog links.... so they're on both sides now. And I've lost the slideshow on the bottom....that's okay, I don't think anyone ever looked at it anyway. Plus the pictures were way old. Oh well. It's new, improved LYONS PRIDE 2!

6 comments:

The Laws said...

love the new look!!

Brody and Ashley said...

Looks great! I love the tree columns too! Except when I realized I couldn't put a picture in the header. You have got to help me figure it out if your friend helps you. PLEASE! It has driven me crazy that I can't make it work. So hears my number, I am serious, call me- 435-239-7113

Jill and Travis said...

Your quote is from Meet Me in St. Louis! I usually can figure your quotes out, but this one I was proud of myself that I knew it, so I thought I would leave a comment. And I love your new blog! The three columns look so nice.

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Jill, I have to say if there was ever a reason for us to be friends....it's the whole movie thing. And music! You and I have the same brain I swear! You always know my quotes, or think of the same song when somebody says something. We sure miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Well now Jill is gonna make me look like a cheater, but I knew the quote too. Tootie said it. i love that show.
And I like your new blog too.

Anna Beal said...

I love three columns! Only I'm kind of bummed that mine is not working right. Better luck to you :>