Here's those pictures I promised about the rainbow. They TOTALLY don't even do justice. And remember, the pictures and videos are taken from INSIDE the car while it was still raining. 
And of course, the best picture of all is Caleb sleeping in his car-seat. Note his long hair, talk about shaggy! For a view of his haircut, check out Jayne Nelson's blog (linked on my family blog list) cuz she posted some pictures of Caleb after his haircut. He's so adorable when he's sleeping.
And of course, the best picture of all is Caleb sleeping in his car-seat. Note his long hair, talk about shaggy! For a view of his haircut, check out Jayne Nelson's blog (linked on my family blog list) cuz she posted some pictures of Caleb after his haircut. He's so adorable when he's sleeping.
2 comments:
Your quote is from Ever After. I dont' know how long it's been up, but I just noticed it. i think children are so cute hen they are sleeping too. They are so peaceful, and not getting into trouble :)
Beautiful Rainbow!! I love those big, bright ones that truly look like there could be a pot of gold at the end :>
Post a Comment