Sunday, November 9, 2008
It's BROKEN!!!
Okay, the funniest thing happened today. Parker and I were wrestling with Caleb on our bed today. And we were also scratching Parker's back (cuz he loves it, and Caleb loves to help), and caleb jumped off the bed to get something. While he was on the floor, parker pulled his already pulled-up shirt over his head, so it was just over his head and shoulders. When Caleb got back on the bed, he noticed Parker's head was gone. He kinda looked at it from all angles, and then he looked up and me and said, "It's BROKEN!!!" Parker and I almost died laughing. I'm sure he just meant to say that daddy's head was gone, but when you're two, and you only know so many words, how else do you say it?! Parker was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes. He's such a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha! Thats awesome! Mikey was crying the other day and he looks at me and said, Mommy I bokeen. Little kids that are just starting to talk are so funny.
He's getting cuter every day heather!
oh, that cracks me up. I miss little Caleb!
Caleb is so funny! It's true, how else can he say it? And Travis is sporting a full beard--well as full as he can grow one. His facial hair does not grow evenly and is not very thick. Haha
Post a Comment