

#1.Sterling Holloway plays:
-Winnie The Pooh
- Kaa the snake
- The Cheshire Cat
#2.Elanor Audley plays:
-Maleficent
-The Wicked Stepmother
Now this is one that I noticed when mom and I had a "girls night"....(cuz the guys went to a movie and left us at home) and mom bought Sleeping Beauty, so we watched it together.
-Aunt Sarah (from Lady and the Tramp)
-Flora (one of the 3 good fairies)
- The Queen of Hearts
#4. Sebastian Cabot plays:
- Bageera (from Jungle Book)
- The Narrator from Winnie the Pooh
- Kanga
- Lady
- Merryweather (one of the 3 good fairies)
Okay this one I realized while I was in the shower this morning.....no joke!
#6. Jim Cummings plays:
-Pete (from A Goofy Movie)
-Razoul the first Guard from Aladdin
Okay now this one is kinda weird, because I'm sure everyone in the world can figure out that Mr. Smee and The White Rabbit are the same voice, but he does a buncha other voices that you would never be able to figure out just by listening.



#7. Bill Thompson plays:
- Mr. Smee
- The White Rabbit
- Jock (from Lady and the Tramp
- Policeman at the zoo (from Lady and the Tramp)
- Dodo (the dodo bird from Alice in Wonderland)
-The Walrus (from Alice in Wonderland) AND
-Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
AND!
- King Hubert (from Sleeping Beauty....Prince Phillip's father)
- Alice
And I'm sure we all knew that Balu the bear from The Jungle Book is also Little John from Robin Hood. But it's also Thomas O'Malley the alley cat from Aristocats.
Finally James Earl Jones (the voice of Darth Vader) is also the voice of king Mufassa from The Lion King.
And lets not forget the revelation from "Cars" the same guy plays:
-Ham from Toy Story and Toy Story 2
- The school of fish from Finding Nemo
- Mack from Cars
- The abominable Snowman from Monsters Inc.
- PT Flea from A Bugs Life
- The Underminer from The Incredibles
Okay that was really fun. Hope you enjoyed it, I know I did!







4 comments:
Wow I knew some of those...but thats crazy! But you know...as a kid, you just see the characters. I watched Ferngully for the first time in FOREVER and when I watched it I realized that Batty was Robin Williams. I totally didn't know that!
Great post! That was a lot of fun to read.
I also knew some of those, but that was pretty good Heather!
So your last little bit there about the guy who did the voices on Cars, toy story, A Bug's Life, and the incredibles made me smile. Did you ever watch the show Cheers? Well I practically grew up on the show and the guy who does those voices happens to be one of the main characters on that show. That's right he's the mailman Cliff Clavin. In real life his name is John Ratzenberger and he has done a ton of voice acting since the show Cheers went off the air in the 80s... just thought you might want to know.
Those Disney people are so tricky! Who would have thought. Some of them I connected before but most were a surprise!
Post a Comment