Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some old videos....

I was going through the folders on the computer, and I came across these.....it seems like it was SUCH a long time ago! And look how much I look like a teenager!.....oh wait....I WAS a teenager!
Just a few pictures and videos from our honeymoon....thought you all might enjoy these. We went to Disneyland and an Angels game if you couldn't figure it out.....man that was fun. I can't wait till Caleb's older.
ENJOY!




2 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Can I just say that for anyone reading this comment, that I am so happy that Heather put up these pictures and movies from our honeymoon. It made me feel so good inside. I got those butterflies in my stomach, and remembered exactly why and what made me fall in love with her. Not that I don't feel that anymore, it was just extra special for some reason. I couldn't be any luckier than to have found her. Heather when you read this, I love you and thank you for everything that you do and have done for me and I am so grateful that I get to spend eternity with you. (Aaguh, Aaguh, now back to speaking with a deep voice.)

-Parker

Jill and Travis said...

Love it! These videos are great! I wish we had some from when we were first married. Heather, even your voice sounds younger! And Parker, yes, you are lucky to have her! :) Haha (Really though, your note is very sweet.)