Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Favorite Commercials

I was thinking about some commercials that get me laughing every time, and I just thought I'd post a few. They're my favorites!




I'm not sure what it is about the flame-thrower burger one. Every time it aired on TV I practically died. I'll put both those on, cuz there's a sequel.



OH P.S.!! I've been waiting to post this, cuz after all the fake-outs I had to make sure it was legit......

I got that temp job in Burley. Three months starting January getting paid what the experienced girl I'm filling-in for gets paid (which is more than what I'd start out with....lets just say that). So I'll be moving to Burley for a few months.....even though we half-live there anyway. And this will at least give me an income while I keep looking for something permanent. It's not my dream come true, but it is a light in the tunnel. Yay for me! But what's still sad is I have to wait a month and a half before I can start! Augh! Oh well.




Gotta love that one! Okay, my last bit of news.....I am SOOOO excited for Twilight to come out....except it came out last night. My mom, sisters, and I have tickets for tomorrow around three. (Matinee.....half price). I absalutely LOVED the "Midnight Sun" manuscript.....I thought it was BETTER than Twilight, cuz Edward is SO much more observant (stronger senses and all) than Bella is. And I really didn't realize how early he fell in love with her! It just makes it that much more awesome. I hope Stephenie Meyer decides to finish it someday. I know what happened was a horrible infringement on her rights, but her readers are loyal and we shouldn't all suffer cuz one person was stupid. I know I'll buy the book, even though I've read half of it. I believe in supporting the authors I love. I own all my favorite books. Some day I'll own hundreds of books! (Actually I probably do......but they won't all be textbooks....it's sad but very true). Anyway.

Also, the picture of a Lion in the header is NOT a possibility. We worked on it. I have to re-create my own template (which takes FOREVER....just ask Anna) in order to do it. And I probably will someday, but since I like it how it is (minus the header) and it took forever to get it how it is now....it's gonna stay. I still think it's better than two columns. Okay I'm done.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

K, so I saw Twilight today, and it is very good, I just had to keep telling myself ALL movies based off of books will NEVER be as good as the books! Because they are just that.. BASED on the books. Just keep that in mind while you watch it, and appreciate it for the movie it is!! But it was good! I'll probably go see it again next week when Sally is in town! :) Have fun tomorrow!