Friday, November 7, 2008

Mystery kindness......

Tonight as we were eating dinner, we heard some shuffling around outside. The front porch is under construction, and there's boards everywhere. It's impossible not to trip. We heard someone outside kinda trip on something, but we weren't sure. I know we heard it too, cuz Caleb gasped...."wuzzat?" Then as I was getting Parker another sloppy joe we heard a knock on the door and found this on the porch. HOW NICE WAS THAT?!! I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea who it's from, but if I had one guess I'd say it was Pat. That's right, you're not that tricky.....the smiley faces totally gave you away. PLUS! You might not know what that "feedjit" thing is on my widget column, but basicly it tells me who's hitting my site. It says someone was on Pat's blog, and then went to mine an hour and fifteen minutes ago.....and then again four minutes ago!!! I could be wrong, but thanks whoever you are. That was really nice!

3 comments:

Patrick Collier said...

I can neither confirm nor deny my implicit connection with said poster. Although my whereabouts on the afore mentioned night may very well be called into question if brought before a jury I will most assuredly plead the fifth. I may have been known for various acts of random kindness in my past but cannot indefinitely be held responsible for anything that may or may not have occurred at a location on Meridian Road this past Friday... oh and your welcome ;)

PS. you weren't supposed to know... hence the Random in Random acts of kindness but I am glad that it served it's purpose... I hope you guys are doing well, let me know if I can ever do anything else for you. Have a great day tell your family hi for me.

Patrick Collier said...

PPS. oh and I hope it makes up for one very large act of random unkindness long long ago... remember the time when me and Kameron Moore TP'd you with like 60 rolls or something crazy like that and it took you 4 hours to clean up... I always felt kinda bad for that one... haha... but it's a memory now... I am sure you are laughing about it... at least I hope you are laughing...

Matthew and Elizabeth Dykman said...

I can affirm that that indeed is Patrick Collier's handwriting, no doubt about it. I know that smiley anywhere!