The other day I was doing laundry....and all of Caleb's jammies were dirty. I started thinking about what I wore to bed when I was his age. Then it hit me. Daddy's old t-shirts!!! Parker used to sleep in his dad's shirts too. I think we all did.
Friday, May 14, 2010
14. Daddy's Shirt
Day 14: A Blog A Day In May
The other day I was doing laundry....and all of Caleb's jammies were dirty. I started thinking about what I wore to bed when I was his age. Then it hit me. Daddy's old t-shirts!!! Parker used to sleep in his dad's shirts too. I think we all did.
Just so happens we had a sack of t-shirts we were getting ready to take to the DI. So I grabbed one and asked Caleb if he wanted to wear daddy's shirt to bed. He was pretty excited about it actually. I don't think we'll have to buy him jammies anymore, cuz he loves sleeping in his daddy's shirt..
He slept in it for 2 nights. Tonight, however, he DID ask for jammies. He was SOOO tired. No nap and we had some friends over to play games tonight. He played hard. I went in to check on him tonight, and I just HAD to take a picture!
The other day I was doing laundry....and all of Caleb's jammies were dirty. I started thinking about what I wore to bed when I was his age. Then it hit me. Daddy's old t-shirts!!! Parker used to sleep in his dad's shirts too. I think we all did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I started doing that with Lydia a couple weeks ago for the same reason, and she LOVES them too.
Cute! I LOVED wearing tshirts to bed...I don't think I ever owned a real pair of pj's till I was old...like high schoo...haha :)
Post a Comment