Today I got my book in the mail:

This book is written by the father of one of my friends from High School. Her mom died of breast cancer not long after we graduated high school. This is an amazing family. The back of the book describes it as "an author's loving tribute to one tough mother, who bore his nine children, nurtured them, loved them, and unknowingly prepared them for her own demise. "
I wasn't close with the Viehweg family, but Lana and John did chaperone some of our choir trips. And their 2 oldest children were good friends of mine. Lana was an amazing woman. I can't wait to read this book. I'm sure I'll finish it in a few days, and then I'll be back on this blog telling you all to buy it and read it. :) So maybe you should just do it anyway. :)
1 comment:
Parker and the kids went to Burley yesterday before I got home, and they were there for the rest of the evening. So I had the house to myself all evening. I read until midnight. This book is beautiful, and I bawled for the entire five hours that I read last night. I already want Parker and my parents to read this book. It's so beautiful. I can't wait to finish it!
Post a Comment