Monday, May 17, 2010

16. Genius!

Day 16: A Blog A Day In May
One thing I love about my kitchen is this little plug at the end of the counter: see below

This plug is great because when you're using kitchen appliances, and you only have a wall plug.....food often goes flying onto your wall, and drying dishes. Plus there's no other counter space! Well whoever built my kitchen knew this and put the plug right there in the open! So now I can move my mixer over to the BIG counter space, or plug in my beaters and not worry about splattering everything in sight! See!! Look at all the space! I made bread today.


What you see here is a picture of where my mixer USUALLY sits. You can see that there is NO room for measuring cups full of flour, and lots of other things sitting nearby that could potentially get splattered from having a mixer going right there.
My house is nothing too special....look at those hideous countertops for example. But it's mine. And I love that it's mine. And I love my plug on the side.

No comments: