Tuesday, May 25, 2010

25. Some Fun

Day 25: A Blog A Day In May

To be completely honest....my life is kinda un-eventful right now. I get up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I leave the house at 7:30 and I work from 8 to 5 on Monday through Thursday. When I get home, my evenings are spent juggling spending time with my kids and trying to get dinner going and cleaned up before it's late. Caleb is lucky if he gets his dinner before 8:30....and even luckier if we can get him to bed by 9. Honestly though, he handles staying up just fine....and sometimes even sleeps in if he's up too late....so we don't mind that too much.

Anyway....today after work I played with Caleb a little bit (I always try to give him some one-on-one time when I get home....and not just hit the chores and completely ignore him). It's been so interesting having him in Primary at church. He comes home knowing all these songs that I didn't teach him. Anyway. He wanted to sing "I blong to the church of Jesus Christ" today, in all the funny ways that they sometimes do in primary. This includes covering your teeth with your lips, or holding your tongue, or singing as loud as humanly possible. I decided to video it, because he was just giggling so much. So here you go.

He really is such a joy. He makes us laugh every day....and he's learning things so fast. I've decided to teach him a letter of the alphabet when we lie in bed at night. He only knows one right now. Letter "T" sounds like "tuh-tuh terrrrrrific!" He's got that one down for some reason. (even though I have been TRYING to teach him A, B, and C for MONTHS....and he still acts like he hasn't got a clue). Tonight we did "S" sounds like "Ssssssnnnnnaaakkkkee!!" We'll see if he remembers tomorrow.

No comments: