Isn't this picture sooo cute? I snapped this as I was leaving for work the other day. Parker usually feeds her when she gets up in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Then they both doze off together. Cute ha?
And this is Angie's attempt at a roll. The other day she'd roll from her side to her back so many times that she started rotating in a circle. It was pretty funny actually. I had her turned one way so that she could see everybody in the room, and 5 minutes later I came back and her head was where her feet were before! She totally did a 180!
Angie NEVER talks this much. It's just been the past 2 days that she's really started to find her voice. ENJOY!
Sorry this post is late....not even a week in and I've already missed a day on my blog-a-day. I worked all day yesterday, and then we drove to Boise and I read my book till 1:00 (yeah it's that good!)
More stuff this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment