Friday, May 28, 2010

27. Progress

Day 27: A Blog A Day In May

Well, I had mentioned earlier that I was going to start trying to teach Caleb some of his letters. And I really have made some progress. He's such a sponge! If I can find a way to teach each letter in a way that he remembers.....he seems to do much better. So far he knows "T, S, M, A, and today we added B" I'm not quite sure if B is gonna stick yet....we'll find out when we try again tomorrow. But our refrigerator magnets seem to be the best way to teach him his letters. I try to make a game out of it, put 'em in a cup and let him shake it up. Or give him a raisin or something for each correct answer. He's doing so well! I'm really proud of him. Here's a video of our little game. Now please realize....for some reason he likes to pretend he doesn't know when he really does. So when I ask him a question and he gives the wrong answer first....I actually think he's just playing it up for the sake of the game. He sure knows it, as you can tell since he gets the answer correct on his second try each time. Here you go.

1 comment:

The Shumakers said...

Gavin does the exact same thing when I ask him something...giving the wrong answer first even tho he knows the right answer. So fun!