So, remember my picture frame with the ugly pheasant? Turns out that blue border used to be green! I found out when I took the picture out, and saw the sun-bleach line where the picture goes beyond the frame. Incase you were wondering. Wanna know what's really sad? In the office that I work at.....there are SEVERAL pheasant pictures JUST LIKE THIS. Yeah. Talk aobut old-school.
Here's how the frame turned out:
Incase you are curious, I have ANOTHER excuse why I got so behind. Thursday morning I woke up with a stiff neck. I couldn't turn to my left at all. I could hardly turn my head. I got into the shower, hoping some heat would loosen things up. No go. There was no way I was gonna be able to work. If I had a desk job I might be able to. But as a dental hygienist....there's just no way I was gonna be able to sit with my head bent all day when I was that uncomfortable. So I called in sick. And it took the entire weekend to heal. Now my neck is feeling better, but my shoulders are so tight and knotted up from trying to compensate. I am seriously considering going to get a massage this Friday or something. (can you believe I've NEVER had one before?). I think it's gonna be a long week if my shoulders continue to ache like this. The muscles get to tightened up it feels like they're BURNING! I just have 3 more days of work....and then it's Memorial Day weekend, and I'll have another 4 day weekend to relax.
2 comments:
If you get a massage this weekend make sure you drink LOTS of water before and after!
The frame looks great and of course the picture is priceless : )
I've had only a few massages in my life and the ones pre dental hygiene were very relaxing and nice and the one I've had since working as a hygienist is very therapeutic- as in- it was sort of painful but in a good way. I definitely needed it and felt better afterwards, but it just wasn't as enjoyable.
Good luck!
Post a Comment